Support us through your tax deductible donation.
Each generous gift received by The Estria Foundation is used to inspire Hawai‘i’s next generation of visual storytellers. Whether it’s $5 or $25,000, every gift puts a sketchbook, pencils and markers in the hands of future muralists and provides paint cans for Mele Murals, which beautify our island communities. Private donors are the lifeblood of our organization and our team could not offer its extramural arts classes, internships, professional development workshops, and placemaking projects across the State of Hawai‘i without your generous support.
All donations are put toward our Annual Fund unless otherwise specified. To learn more about ways to give to arts programs in Hawai‘i, including benefits, please visit our Support Our Cause section on our website.
You can make your donation by clicking on our Donate Now button and filling out the online contribution form or by sending a check made out to The Estria Foundation, 2705 Kaimuki Ave, Building L, Honolulu, HI 96816. Help us inspire Hawai‘i’s next generation of visual storytellers!
- $25 brushes, painters tape, and trays to help prepare a mural wall
- $50 pencils, markers, and sketch pads for young artists to plan the images for a mural
- $100 ladders and paint
- $250 pays a cultural adviser to help lead a youth workshop
- $500 feeds youth, artists, volunteers, and performers at a public mural unveiling
- $1,000 makes public paint days a possibility by providing supplies, entertainment, and insurance
- $2,500 helps with photo and video documentation so we can share our projects with the world
Contact us at: Info@Estria.Org or (808) 638-4005 with any questions.